There is a new career option at Crowdfrica. The company is looking to hire a Business Finance and Admin.
The Business Finance and Admin person will do a variety of jobs related to finance, administration, and program management. You will be in charge of finances and compliance, help plan and organize events and programs, and do important operational tasks. To be good at finance and administration, you need to be organized, pay close attention to details, and believe strongly in our purpose and core values.
See Also: New Job Advertisement At Olam Group
- The person in charge of making sure the company’s financial and economic policies are followed. This person also leads and coordinates business planning, financial performance, accounting, and budgeting efforts.
- Watch over the day-to-day running of the business.
- Set up, run, and attend stakeholder meetings, and keep the plan up to date.
- Making sure that important actions and choices from meetings are written down and followed up on.
- Use word processing, spreadsheets, and/or databases to write, edit, and put together letters, paperwork, and other materials.
- Make sure that tax payments, reports, and filings are up-to-date and follow the rules.
- Take care of the accounts and finances for our business.
- Find and use best practices to make the company, its finances, and its internal rules more effective and efficient.
- Monthly reports, both at home and abroad.
- Planning, budgeting, and giving reports.
- Help build relationships with people outside your group.
- Job and employee success should be evaluated and improved.
- Find waste and better how well our operations work.
- Provide customer help (We all do!)
- Putting together and putting up ads.
- Send receipts, thank-you notes, and pictures to donors.
- Make and send out monthly email newsletters.
- Finance or Business Administration grad
- Excellent speaking skills both in writing and in person.
- Problem-solving skills.
- A lot of knowledge about financial rules and accounting concepts
- Knowledge of how to use accounting tools
- Good sense of math and attention to detail.
- A lot of business know-how.
- Doing the right thing.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Knowledge of accounting and finances.
How To Send Applications To Crowdfrica For The Career Option
Closing Date: 19th May, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED