There is a new Employment Offer At Barry Callebaut. The Health and Safety Manager implements, oversees, and adapts policies and programs to improve the organization’s environmental and safety performance, ensure it complies with current and future regulations and standards, and protect its reputation. Assure site security policy and management. Reporting to the Plant Manager, the Site EHS Leader will be based in Tema
View Also: New Job Opening At EY
- Manage a variety of environmental, health, and safety (EHS) activities to ensure that the organization complies with external EHS regulations and standards as well as internal environmental policies and EHS management systems. These activities may include:
- Monitoring environmental performance and identifying risks or areas for improvement;
- Conducting safety audits and on-site inspections to identify workplace hazards and unsafe equipment, working practices or working conditions;
- Investigating environmental or safety incidents; preparing reports and recommendations;
- Implementing waste management programs; developing and delivering EHS training programs;
- Managing relationships with community or environmental stakeholders.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures so that the organization meets established EHS targets (for example reducing accidents and injury, minimizing emissions, recycling waste)
- Monitor and evaluate the organization’s overall EHS performance to identify recurring problems; research, evaluate, and recommend changes to technology, equipment, systems, or processes that will improve the organization’s EHS performance.
- Provide technical expertise and advice on EHS issues to functional or operational areas managers to help them manage their EHS responsibilities.
- Maintain positive relationships with the local community, environmental groups, or other stakeholders who are impacted by, or interested in, the environmental and safety performance of the organization.
- Keep up-to-date with proposed and actual changes in environmental regulations; so the organization’s EHS policies remain current and relevant.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of EHS professionals to ensure that the organization’s EHS strategy is implemented effectively and within established budgets and that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards
- Develop (Train, Coach, Support) all employees’ capability to take full ownership of EHS in their respective areas.
- Collaborate to benchmark with other companies, and share Barry Callebaut good practices
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Management, Occupational Health and Safety or Environmental Sciences with 5+ years of relevant working experience in HSE.
- Excellent knowledge of Management Systems & regulations (QSE, QHSE, OHSAS, ILO, ISO 14001, GRI) English – advanced level
- Maintain good relation with external stakeholders to build long term, positive relationships and keep up-to-date on change in legislation
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities with good interpersonal, communication and coaching skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications – Word, Power Point and Excel to a competent standard.
- Good knowledge of the food processing industry, Food Safety Defense and HACCP
- Knowledgeable in SAP and Maximo applications
Don’t Miss These:
- Amazing Career Opportunity At Ecobank
- Exciting Job Opportunity At DVLA
- International Jobs In Qatar 2023
How To Submit An Application For Barry Callebaut’s Offer Of Employment
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED