WASCAL invites job applications for the position of Finance Officer. The position reports to the Senior Finance Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Managing and monitoring program and project budget.
- Managing records and receipts.
- Perform reconciliation of accounts, prepare balance sheet, etc.
- Ensuring adherence to approved financial reporting procedures.
- Processing invoices for payment and keeping records of all expenses.
- Entering data unto the SAGE accounting software.
- Keep up to date record of fund transfer to WASCAL graduate schools.
- Any other duties that may be assigned.
See Also: Role Open At DS Construction Limited
Qualification Required & Experience:
Educational, Training, Skills, and Experience Requirements
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (accounting option).
- Part 2 of professional accountancy programme – ICA, ACCA, etc. will be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years post-qualification experience.
- Experience in multi-currency accounting.
- Computer literacy particularly with programmes such as SAGE Accounting software and Excel is a must.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Ability in French language will be an advantage.
- Job Vacancy At Guinness Ghana Breweries
- Man Sentenced to 180 Days for Indecent Assault on 10-Year-Old
- New Job Posting At MTN
How To Submit An Job Application For The Invite At WASCAL
Application including curriculum vitae should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “Finance Officer” in the subject line.
Closing Date: 15th April, 2023
This is a local position and I it will be based at the WASCAL Headquarters in Accra, Ghana. Applications will be acknowledged but only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED