Digistore Africa Is Hiring. The company is looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer. As the incumbent in the engineering team, you will be working on both the front-end and back-end of our web applications and other systems. At Digistore Africa, you will be working with other members of a small but highly accomplished engineering team to build scalable highly ‘performant’ and beautiful systems.
This is a full-time role based in the iPay’s Office in Accra, Ghana and you’ll report directly to the Director, Technical Products and Systems.
Suggested Post: FHI 360 Job Recruitment For The Youth
- Understand and translate Business Product requirements into functional requirements and guides, document process flows for development into solutions.
- Able to develop entire architecture, responsive design, user interaction, and user experience.
- Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code.
- Security Conscious. Adopt security by design approach in design and development.
- Create new, dynamic, front-end, and back-end software products and apps that are dynamic and visually appealing.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure web applications are cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatible.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout application designs and ensure high-quality graphic standards.
- Maintain, support, and build upon existing legacy web applications.
- Collaborate and support existing Mobile App developments and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other developers with coding and troubleshooting when required.
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to create innovative software solutions.
- Be in charge of creating APIs depending on the architecture of the production application.
- Own the full cycle of Applications development, from design to deployment
- The ability to use databases, proxies, APIs, version control systems, and third-party applications
- Integrate with third-party services
- Provide 3rd-level support in troubleshooting and resolving Customer issues.
- Provide 3rd-level support for web applications, services, and integration components, including analysis, tracking, and resolution.
- Take proactive ownership of support tasks and see them through to completion
- Contribute to the design of software systems by bringing in fresh thinking and offering constructive feedback.
- Participate fully in team planning and work with colleagues to continuously improve the team’s performance.
- Document and Share systems and domain knowledge to eliminate single points of failure.
- Keeping up with the latest advancements in programming languages and server apps.
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned to you by your line manager
See Also: Aves International Academy Job Vacancy
- 5+ years of working experience in Web Development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML/CSS
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design
- Good command of front-end stacks and are up to date with the latest UI/UX design trends and frameworks like AngularJS/React/Next.js etc.
- Familiarity with SPAs (Single Page Applications)
- Experience in one of these backend scripting languages: Node.js, Express.js, Golang, or PHP.
- Basic Understanding of Databases, Frameworks, Design, Algorithms, etc.
- Understanding of key server principles and configurations
- Knowledge of how to work with APIs (Application Programming Interfaces)
- Experience with Version Control Systems: GitHub and Git
- Knowledgeable in using Google Kubernetes and Docker engines for containerizing applications
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Excellent problem-solving, Analytical, Resource Management, and multitasking skills
- Adaptability to Emerging Technologies and Tools.
- Zeal to Learn and Improve.
- Unquenchable thirst for growth. You’re not just looking for the next interesting challenge but looking to push yourself to keep pace in our hyper-growth environment.
How To Submit An Application For The hiring Ad at Digistore Africa
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED