Applications are now open and being accepted for the 2023 Woods Hole Summer Internship in the United States.
Summer Student Fellowships are awarded to undergraduate students who will have completed their junior year at colleges or universities by the start of the fellowship period. Students who will graduate before the fellowship begins are not eligible to apply.
Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering including but not limited to the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
Students must have at least a tentative interest in the ocean sciences, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy. Through the Summer Student Fellowship program, WHOI’s aim is to provide promising students with a meaningful first-hand introduction to research in oceanography, oceanographic engineering, or marine policy.
Details of the Fully Funded Woods Hole Internship 2023
- Duration: 12 weeks
- Coverage: Fully funded
- Country: United States of America (USA)
- Date Expired: February 5, 2023
- Stipends are provided
- Round trip fare covered
- Fellowships can rely on international students to assist with the paperwork necessary to obtain a J-1 Visa.
- Resume/CV that has been recently updated
- A current unofficial transcript in PDF format from your school.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors are required.
- Completed course documentation indicating which required texts were utilized in each semester, final course grades, and broad subject areas covered in undergraduate study.
How Yo Apply for the 2022 Woods Hole Internship
To apply for this prestigious internship, Kindly click on the link below.
You may also check;
- NIG Internship Program in Japan for 2023
- More Internship Offers At Brainnest
- Bradford University Scholarships 2023
- AAU Scholarships for International Students 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED