The recruitment team at Brainnest has more offers of internship for young individuals who seek to develop themselves practically in their fields of interest. This is a remote internship.
Internship Positions Available:
- pability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- A well-organized team player with the ability to perform various tasks, act individually, and think creatively
Check Also: NIG Internship Program in Japan for 2023
- Familiarity with Microsoft applications and Zoom
- Willingness to learn and develop data analysis skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to discuss any issues with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Capability to produce content on time, with attention to detail, and an emphasis on identifying and pitching to a target audience
- Competitive and proactive attitude
- Fluency in English
- Tailor and deliver your message to specific media channels and audiences
- Write official announcements regarding something new or significant about you or your business
- Assist the Project Manager in developing, tracking, updating, and writing reports on project progress to stakeholders
- December Internship Opportunities At Menscook Ghana
- EPFL Summer Internship 2023 in Switzerland
- Massive End of Year Recruitment At YEA
More Internship Offers At Brainnest – How To Submit An Application
For more details on the internship post and how to apply, click on your preferred position.
At Brainnest, they are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. They strive to be a more equal opportunity workplace.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED