The position of Commercial Reporting and O2C Mgr is currently open at Vodafone Ghana.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Manage the vetting and approval of airtime & device sales orders for dealers, e dealers, franchisees, corporate customers and other one time customers.
- Ensure bank guarantees for all distributors/dealers are valid and kept up to date while maintaining all debts owed within the guaranteed limit.
- Supervise the daily billing/invoicing of customers (all customers outside
the CBS billing system)
- Oversee interconnect partner reconciliations, Invoicing and netting
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of all daily payment postings into
SAP from the various sources including RMS, Vodafone Cash and other 3rd Party channels like Express pay, E transact.
- Work collaboratively with the credit & collections team to resolve all customer payment related disputes, customer payment related disputes
- Supervise weekly reconciliation of all airtime sales to ensure completeness of customer invoicing.
- Overall monitoring of monthly deferred revenue movements between SAP and subsystems.
- Review the adequacy of provision based on monthly assessment of receivable balances.
- Supervise periodic commission computations for Vodafone Sales Agents and staff.
- Review the adequacy of accruals held for commissions monthly.
- Manage and implement the end–to–end financial activities including accounting, budget analysis and reporting
- Preparation of financial reports and responsibility for reporting on a quarterly basis to the Board of Directors on all finance related matters
- Leading financial statement audits of the Foundation.
Check This: New Job Opening At Wilmar
Customers and Third Parties
- Collaborate effectively with other departments within Vodafone Ghana to facilitate accurate and timely accounting for financial transactions
- Provide relevant documentations required for internal & external audit purposes.
- Work with SSC to reconcile all relevant accounts.
- Establish and maintain good working relations with other employees within the Finance Operations Team, Shared Service Centre, and externally with Revenue Management, Credit and Collections, Commercial& Enterprise Business Units
Innovation and Change
- Contribute toward developing strong controls for financial processes and improving accurate recording of financial transactions.
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Post/Undergraduate Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or comparable education
- Qualified CA/ACCA Accountant or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience with at least 2 years in an accounting or a similar finance role
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deliverables.
- Telecom industry experience a Plus
- Computer literate, strong in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communicator, both written and oral – Confident in liaising at all levels
- Proven analytical skills, and the ability to work well under pressure to extremely tight deadlines.
- To have good understanding of financial transactions and accounting for them
- Experience in reconciliation and reporting
- To be knowledgeable in the use of ERP accounting systems preferably SAP
How To Send An Application To Vodafone For The Position: Commercial Reporting and O2C Mgr
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED