A career opportunity is currently open at Chemonics International. The company seeks a West Africa Technical Lead for the anticipated USAID-funded Empower West Africa Activity (EWA). The purpose of the Activity, under the Power Africa initiative, is to increase the availability of and access to affordable, reliable, sustainable, and clean energy in West Africa in order to reach measurable economic growth, development outcomes such as reducing poverty, improving livelihoods, and increasing inclusive access to electricity enabled services in such areas as health, education, sanitation and food security. The West Africa Technical Lead will provide technical leadership and guidance across a wide range of program objectives in Western Africa.
- Provide technical leadership in the delivery of expected results in the West Africa region
- Manage, supervise, and coordinate technical services and prioritize the activities in the West Africa region
- Provide thought leadership and technical support as needed to accelerate a support activity
- Regularly liaise with the USAID missions in West Africa, Power Africa Coordinator’s office and other USG agencies, as appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with relevant regional organizations and with private sector companies and host country governments
How To Send An Application For Chemonics International’s Career
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED