Food People presents a new career opportunity. The company is working with a leading food manufacturing company in their search for a Country Manager for Ghana. The Country Manager will be responsible for the entire operation within the target market and will need to be a self-started, with the ability to operate independently and grow the business through his/her solid track record and knowledge of the country.
- Deliver on the annual budget and KPIs with focus on growth and profitability
- Own the relationship with distributors and track their performance through clear KPIs and deliverables
- Track sales execution KPIs
- Drive market share across the categories
- Deliver the sales targets based on the stretch plan growth matrix
- Implement the trade plan based on agreed budgets
- Monthly business reviews to drive performance with distributors.
- Implement the agreed activities in the market on time and budget
- Execute the Business Development Activities with key accounts with clear ROI framework
- Implement the trade and budget with ROI mindset
- Drive efficiency in spend through the distributors and track compliance on a monthly basis.
Recommended: Latest Job Placement At Pulse Ghana
- Minimum of 10 years of hardcore sales experience in the FMCG
- Candidate MUST possess a proven track record of managing a full P&L in Ghana
- Solid understanding of the target market and its distributors and trends
- Ideally someone who has history in operating in unstructured environments
- Self driven, confident and passionate about the food industry
- Strong ability to work under pressure and hands-on
- A self-starter and driven by achieving and surpassing set targets.
How To Apply For The Career Opportunity At Food People
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED