PassionAir id looking forward to hiring a B2 Aircraft Licensed Engineer. They are inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for the undermentioned positions within the Organization:
- The B2 Licensed Engineer is responsible for the completion and certification of Avionic & Electrical systems-related tasks. Provide and communicate regular engineering reports to the Line Maintenance Manager, Certify work within the scope of company authorizations. Carry out both line and base maintenance at any of our client’s facilities, and also off-site upon customer demand.
- Undertake all tasks related to aircraft maintenance. Ensure the highest quality and standards of work are completed in relation to aircraft, components, and documentation.
- Ensure facilities, equipment and premises are maintained to an acceptable standard. Ensuring operational crew members are debriefed to ensure defects are accurately defined and recorded. Analyse and interpret technical aircraft information.
Recommended: Siemens Energy Job Opening
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Aerospace Engineering. Must hold a valid license and be type rated on Dash 8, Q300 & 400
Job Location: Accra
You May Also Be Interested In:
- More Job Opportunities At Anglogold Ashanti Limited
- BECE 2022 Results Release Date Revealed
- CSSPS 2023 verification of students’ school choices
- The Marie Stopes International Open Slot
How To Submit An Application For B2 Aircraft Licensed Engineer (PassionAir)
Interested applicants with relevant should send their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com stating clearly the position applying for on
Closing Date: On or before Friday, 20th January, 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED