As the Android Developer at Standard Chartered Bank, you will be responsible for supporting the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer to build our Android application on the underlying SOLV SCF platform.
Support the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer in driving the technical vision, strategy, direction of SOLV Ghana.
Work with the Technology Lead/ Chief Technology Officer, and partners on the technology build, vendor engineering engagements, etc to help deliver features and capabilities aligned to the business model of SOLV Ghana
- Experience in designing, implementing & maintaining highly scalable and robust mobile applications
- Experience in Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Strong knowledge of the building blocks of Android platform (ex: Fragments/Activities, Services, Content Providers).
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiarity with continuous integration
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related discipline required
- BE/BTECH/MCA Degree holder
- 3-8 years of experience years of hands-on Experience in Java/J2ee, Spring Boot, OOAD, Mysql/ PostgreSQL, redis/Hazelcast cache, Kafka, RabbitMQ
- Knowledge of Collections, Threads, Exception handling, Log4j, JDBC, J2EE, SQL
- Knowledge of application development using Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, REST, SOAP, Junit and Develop Self-contained Restful services
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Microservices architectures and object-oriented analysis and design
- Demonstrated hands-on experience in developing, documenting and deploying MicroServices solution on cloud infra.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience using technologies Spring / MongoDB / Redis / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated Cluster Management knowledge and experience using platforms including – Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with System integrations using messaging including or like Kafka / RabbitMQ
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Web servers (Tomcat/Jboss/Wildfly/Weblogic) and load balancing technologies.
- Good communication Skill, flexible and good attitude.
- Experience of working in Agile methodology.
- Any work related repositories Eg : Github
Standard Chartered Bank’s Application Guide For The Role: Android Developer
Deadline: 12th July, 2023, 11:59:00 PM
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED