Absa Bank Ghana presents the 2024 Gen ‘A’ programme for young graduates. The banking is currently in search of passionate and highly motivated individuals to join this exciting graduate programme and become part of our successful team. This is an opportunity for you to kickstart your career in a competitive environment, supported by excellent structures and development tools.
- Digitally Savvy
- Good Planning & Organizing skills
- Innovative & agile
- Analytical / Critical Thinker
- Problem identification and Solving skills
- Good Verbal, written and Presentation skills
- A Team Player with a solution and achievement orientation
- Customer Oriented/Client focused
Recommended: 2023/2024 Graduate training opportunity At Voltic
Educational Qualification And Other Requirements:
- Applicants should be holding a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree a GPA aggregate of at least 3.0
- You should hold any of the aforementioned degree before 1 Feb 2024 (year the opportunity commences)
- Fields of Study: Applications are invited from applicants of diverse disciplines, especially those in S.T.E.A.M-related fields.
- Ghanaian citizens or persons who have the right to work in Ghana are eligible to apply
- You must be 26 years of age or younger
- Applicants must have completed National Service.
- Highly competitive reward and great employee benefits
- Conducive and flexible working environment
- Leadership and career development opportunities
- International exposure
How To Send An Application For Absa Bank Ghana’s Graduate Programme
Apply By: 31st July, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED