An Administrative Assistant is currently erred at Newmont Mining Corporation.
About This Role:
To provide administrative support to the General administration/Support function teams by effectively managing and performing a wide variety of administrative duties.
In This Role You Will:
- Liaise with the Support function teams,’ and vendors in assisting in events organizing (i.e. VIP visits, Regulators, Inter-mine Safety Competitions etc.).
- Arrange meetings and conferences; including preparing agendas and minutes for same.
- Collates and follow up on routine task assignment for internal and external meetings.
- Arrange travel and accommodation request for the support function teams/contractors and government officials when needed
- Develop and maintain filing and information systems.
- Assist National Service Personnel (NSP) to handle reception/ front desk personnel duties.
- Assist in managing site calendar. Calendar for functional leads and external request register.
- Monitor with contractors and ensure timely submission of invoices, complete and track cheque requests, IT requests and expense reports, warehouse and purchase requisitions, ‘smoko’ items, visit authorization forms, maintenance of office stock and supplies etc.
- Assist with budget management, generate monthly cost report using SAP and submit monthly accruals for expenses under support functions cost centers
- Stand in for Executive Assistant of her duties when she/he is offsite.
- Consolidate Monthly/Quarterly/Annual copying, binding of Statutory Reports and correspondences for external government agencies.
- Assist support function teams with logistics on audit and inspections and input all corrective actions and compliance to work policies in Cintellate.
- Assist in coordinating forums, meetings and Traditional Authorities and Chiefs Stakeholder Engagement.
Read Also: Exciting Job Opportunity At DVLA
- Position is located in Ahafo North. The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representatives of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of the job, the employee is required to sit at a desk for extended periods, climb stairs, walk and stand.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the office work environment is minimal.
Your Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Associate degree in Business, or combination of certificates in a related field.
- Knowledge of the organizational structure and management team.
- Knowledge of vendors and suppliers applicable to the department.
- Knowledge of internal administration and communication processes, procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of the organization’s invoicing and requisition processes, procedures and systems.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a gold mining environment.
How To Submit An Application For Administrative Assistant At Newmont
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED