There is a career opportunity for the position of Admin Officer (Legal) At Advans Savings & Loans Limited.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the Head of Department, the Admin Officer, Legal will be responsible for:
- Transfer of Client’s Vehicle used as Collateral in Accra and where necessary for outstations. Ensure that all vehicles used as collateral for loans at Advans Ghana are swiftly transferred and all documents bearing the clients’ name are changed to that of Advans before loans are disbursed to the clients.
- Vehicle transfers for Auto loans, processing and delivery of all vehicle Insurance for Auto loans for clients.
- Filing of all Court processes.
Check Also: Ongoing Job Recruitment At IWMI
- Participate in the definition of the loan disbursement objectives, to make sure they are known and understood by him/her, the branch staff, and the client.
- Review all vehicle documents presented by clients to the branch as collateral to access loans or auto loans Vehicle papers, insurance cover, road worthy certificate, Form C, transfer letter duly signed by owner, recognized national ID card, 2 passport sized pictures and other related documents.
- Confirm client’s ownership of vehicle with DVLA by liaising with Advans Ghana’s agents for support.
- Conduct a physical inspection of the vehicle used by client as collateral for the loan or to be acquired for auto loans.
- Report to Legal on all issues identified during the inspection and communicate recommended actions or intervention required.
- Maintain regular contact and communication with client throughout the transfer process and provide the needed clarification.
- Monitor and communicate the results of transfer with Clients and branch staff to aid in loan disbursement or auto loan sign off.
- Ensure that all Forms or documents are duly endorsed by all signatories involved in the transfer or auto loan processes.
- Create and update database of all Vehicles used as collaterals, vehicles acquired for auto loans, their respective owners and any other relevant information required.
- Act on behalf of Advans Ghana in the transfer process.
- Develop daily reports for all transfers to be conducted to include; name of owner, date vehicle was received, branch where loan transaction is taking place and the vehicle’s registration number.
- Ensure that all a comprehensive data exist for all vehicles purchased for auto loans.
- Ensure that all statutory payments required for transfers and auto loans are duly paid at the required offices with receipts.
- Assist in the acquisition of insurance for all auto loan clients on their respective vehicles.
- Assist with all court processes by filing of processes, getting a bailiff to serve clients.
- Assist bailiffs to locate clients and procure all court record including orders, judgments and rulings.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by line manager/supervisor.
- Minimum of a first degree in social science or related field from a recognized institution.
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Job Advertisement At TOLDOIT
- Remote Job Recruitment at Black Pen
- Embassy of Canada Job Opportunities 2023
How To Submit An Application For Admin Officer, Legal (Advans)
To apply click on this Link
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED