Applicants must hold a master’s degree in physics or a related subject, or an equivalent qualification.
It is necessary to have a strong academic record, research projects, as well as professional physics expertise.
- Applicants must be willing to engage in all ICTP events or activities related to their expertise.
Having great English language competence is required.
Applicants must be citizens of United Nations IAEA or UNESCO member countries.
Candidates to be considered for this scholarship must be under 30 years of age
All candidates who earned their degree outside of Italy must obtain a “Dichiarazione do Valore” from the Embassy of Italy. It will serve as a proof that their curriculum studiorum meets Italian ‘Laurea specialistica’ standards.
Benefits (Full Scholarship):
- Registration fee waiver will be covered by the scholarship
- Travel cost will be taken care of
- Stipend allocation of €900 will be provided in the first year of studies
- Stipends will be allocated to scholars during their second year (€1000). However, you should take note that the amount stated may decrease of accommodation allowance is provided
Benefits (Partial Scholarship):
The partial scholarship covers only half of the benefits enjoyed by the full scholarship holders:
- Half registration fee waiver
- Half of your travel cost will be covered
- Stipend allocation of €450 will be provided in the first year of studies
- Stipend allocation of €500 will be provided in the second year
- You are required to have University degree (Certificate)
- Candidates are expected to present an updated CV for the scholarship application
- You should also serve us with a letter of recommendation from a senior scientist.
How To Apply For University of Trieste 2022 Scholarship
Closing Date: 30th April, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED