The Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023/2024 is currently open. This fully funded scholarship is open to students with great leadership track record who seek to pursue their master’s degree in Sweden. This scholarship is meant for students from a list of 41 countries. 350 students will benefit from the 2023 Sweden Institute scholarship.
- Applicants must be citizens of one of the following countries: Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; South Africa; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
- The candidates should be able to articulate how their education will support sustainable development of their home nations
- The master’s program you apply to study must be eligible for the scholarship
- You must have applied and gained admission to a Swedish University
- You must have 3,000 hours of price work experience at the very least.
- You must demonstrate leadership track record in your previous or current working space
- You are not eligible for this scholarship if you have lived in Sweden for a total of at least two years before the scholarship period.
- You cannot apply if you have previously received a Swedish Institute master’s or research scholarship
- If you already hold a degree from a Swedish university or University college you are not allowed to apply for this scholarship
- Students currently studying at any Swedish university or university college are not eligible
- You have Swedish or EU/EEA citizenship, a Swedish permanent residence visa, or a temporary work-and-residence permit based on work or family ties;
- The scholarship will cover the full tuition fees of successful applicants
- A stipend of SEK 11,000 per month to support living costs during the study time.
- Health insurance coverage (Illnesses & Accidents)
- The scholarship includes a travel grant of SEK 15,000 for the duration of the study period for students from Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, or Zimbabwe.
- The scholarship comprises a travel allowance of SEK 11,000 for the duration of the study year for students from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, and Ukraine.
- You get to be part of the SI Alumni Network
- Reference Letters
- Proof of both leadership ability and professional experience
- Copy of your valid passport/National ID card
- Motivation letter
- 2023 University Of Twente Scholarship Open
- 2022 EU-ECOWAS Scholarships Programme
- 2023 Eiffel Excellence Scholarship in France
- Get an edge on the job market, with an internationally recognised IU degree
How To Apply For The Swedish Institute Scholarships 2023/2024
Closing Date: 28th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED