The University of Ghana, Legon, has opened its application portal for those interested to apply for the 2022/2023 academic year. Local and international students, as well as Ghanaian students living abroad, are encouraged to apply. Kindly read the information provided below carefully to be able to apply.
How To apply
1. Ghanaian Applicants
University of Ghana online application E-VOUCHERS can be obtained by Ghanaian applicants for GH¢200.00 at the following banks: Access Bank, Ecobank, Republic Bank, Agricultural Development Bank, Ghana Commercial Bank, Zenith Bank, Universal Merchant Bank, Consolidated Bank Ghana (CBG), Prudential Bank and Fidelity Bank.
The E-VOUCHERS can also be purchased through the USSD code *887*18# on all mobile telecommunication networks. Click here for more information on the USSD Payment
Ghanaian applicants in the following categories are expected to apply using the E-VOUCHER:
- WASSSCE/SSSCE Applicants and Ghanaians with Foreign Background
- WASSCE/SSSCE applicants and Ghanaians who apply with foreign qualifications from schools which write the International Baccalaureate (IB) and the IGCSE such as Alpha Beta, Faith Montessori International School, Ghana International School, New Nation International School, SOS – Hermann GMEINER International College and Tema International School etc., should do the following:
At any of the Banks listed above, applicants will be required to indicate their names, mobile phone numbers and e-mail addresses on the bank voucher before they are served. Those without e-mail addresses will however not be disadvantaged. A confirmation of their Pin will be sent to their mobile phones. After purchasing the e-voucher, applicants should CAREFULLY follow the instructions given.
kindly take not that after the application has been submitted on-line, the e-voucher should be kept in a safe place as it may be required by applicants when accessing their admission status at a later date.
DIPLOMA/HND TO DEGREE APPLICANTS
After buying the e-voucher, Diploma/HND to Degree applicants are expected to scan and attach the following documents to their online application forms:
Where applicable, certified copies of ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level certificates/result slips
The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/results slips should be scanned into one PDF or WORD document and attached to the application form.
2. International Students And Ghanaians Applying From Abroad
- International applicants and Ghanaians applying from abroad should NOT buy the e-voucher. They should use the link provided below to access the online application form for completion and submission.
Account Name: University of Ghana Foreign Students Fees
Account Number: 2441000716652
Bank Details: Ecobank Ghana Limited, Legon Branch
International Transfer through Ecobank (2441000716652 or 1441000716647
Payment with Credit Card on the GT payment platform.
- The pay-in-slips together with applicants’ certificates/result slips should be scanned and attached to the application form before submission online. The certificates/ results slips should be scanned into one PDF or Word document and attached to the application form.
- Note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the fee.
Application Window For Ghanaian and International Students: Application opens on 1st April 2022 until WAEC results are released
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED