Applications are open to apply for the Fully Funded University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 in Australia. This scholarship is for students who wish to pursue master’s or PhD research programs for 2022/2023 academic year at the University of Melbourne.
For master’s degrees, the scholarship is valid for two years; for doctoral degrees, it is valid for four years. The scholarship will be awarded to a total of 600 students.
All International and Domestic Students from any part of the world can apply for Graduate Research Scholarship at The University of Melbourne.
The Graduate Research Scholarships at The University of Melbourne are open to students from anywhere in the world, whether they are domestic or international students.
Recommended: 2023/2024 Chevening Scholarship In UK
- Candidates of any nationality from anywhere in the world are welcome to apply.
- Students have submitted applications for PhDs or Masters (Research)
Students enrolled in any Graduate Research Degree program can also apply.
- You must meet the entry requirements.
Successful Applicants Will enjoy the following benefits:
full tuition Payment for a Masters by Research degree for a maximum of two years, or for a maximum of four years for students seeking a PhD.
Allowance for living expensesPro-rata payment of $31,200 each year (2020 full-time study rate)
- 2000 or $3000 relocation grant
- students will enjoy Health Cover (OSHC)
- 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At University Of Cape Town
- 2023/2024 Swiss Government Scholarships
- Heinrich Böll Foundation Scholarships 2023
How to Apply for University of Melbourne Scholarships 2022 In Australia
To Apply For A Course At University of Melbourne, CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 31st October, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED