The French government is now accepting applications for the 2024 France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship. This program allows students from the all over the world to receive training at the Master’s and Doctorate levels each year, with the aim of preparing them to become future decision-makers. The scholarship is awarded for a period:
- A maximum of 12 months when registering in M2;
- A maximum of 24 months for registration in M1;
- A maximum of 36 months for the preparation of an engineering degree
- Applicants must not be French.
- Individuals who hold dual citizenship with France as one of their nationalities are not eligible for this programme.
- The minimum age requirement for the applicant is 25 years old.
- If you have already been awarded the Eiffel scholarship in the past, you are not eligible to apply again.
- If you have received an Eiffel Scholarship for a master’s programme, you are eligible to apply for a scholarship for a doctorate programme.
- Students currently enrolled in universities in France are not eligible to apply for the master’s programme. In the doctorate programme, foreign students will be given priority over French students.
- Finally, applicants are required to possess outstanding academic achievements.
View Also: Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2024 in France
Eligible Fields Of Study:
Scholarships are available for students in two main disciplinary fields. These fundings cover a total of seven fields of study for both the Master’s and Doctorate programmes.
- For science and technology:
- Biology and health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and digital
- Engineering sciences
- For the humanities and social sciences:
- French history, language and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics Management
- Monthly allowance of €1,181 for master’s students and €1,700 for doctorate students
- Local and International transportation coverage
- Free health insurance
- Housing searches coverage
- Opportunity to part take in Cultural activities, etc.
Mode Of Application For The 2024 France Eiffel Scholarship
- Contact the Espace Campus France in your country of origin or the cooperation and cultural action service of the French Embassy who will be able to guide and advise you in your study project;
- Contact the International Relations department of a French institution by visiting its website, by email or by phone, to find out the terms and deadline for submitting an application to their department.
It is up to you to choose the school or university related to your study project in France.
The institution accepts and supports your application file for the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship
The institution submits your application online, on the dedicated Campus France website
NB: Applications sent directly by students or transmitted by foreign institutions will be declared ineligible.
For more information visit This Page
If you can read and understand French, you can equal Check This Portal
Deadline For Submission: 10th January, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED