The 2024 Emile Boutmy Scholarship is currently open. This funding opportunity is open to students who wish to pursue undergraduate or master’s degree programmes at Science Po in France. The scholarship is given to students who have shown exceptional merit and possess the specific qualities that are sought after for this programme. Other social factors may also be taken into consideration.
- Only first time applicants from non-European countries are welcome to apply for this opportunity (your house hold must not file taxes within the EU)
- You must be admitted onto an undergraduate or master’s degree programme
You are not eligible if you have the following criteria:
- Applicants from Switzerland and Norway are not eligible
- Candidates who hold dual citizenship, including citizenship in the European Union (EU) Cannot apply
- Those looking to pursue PhD degree are not allowed to apply for this award
- You cannot apply if you are an exchange student
- If you are applying through the French graduate admission procedure then this scholarship is not for you
- Students for the Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs unfit to apply
- Bachelor’s and master’s level dual degree students are ineligible
Based on merit, undergraduate students would enjoy one of the following tuition benefits:
- A tuition grant of €14,210
- A tuition fee of €9,500
- €6,500 for tuition
- €3,900 as tuition grant
Each year, for the duration of the three-year undergraduate programme, these tuition benefits will be provided.
- A tuition grant of €13,100 each year. This grant will cover a portion of your tuition fees for the two years of your programme. Please note that the amount granted for 2024 has not been confirmed yet.
How To Apply For The Emile Boutmy Scholarship
To apply for this scholarship, kindly Visit The Application Page Here
Apply By: 3rd December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED