The Government of Ghana has launched the SIM Card Self-Service Registration App to help continue and complete the SIM Card Registration Process.
Details of the Ghana SIM Card Self-Service Registration App
- SIM Registration App is called ‘GH SIM SELF REG’.
- The App is currently available for downloads on google play store and will be available on the Apple Store soon.
- The App is intended for users who have completed their Stage 1 (*404#) of their SIM card registration to complete Stage 2, a statement issued by the National Communications Authority (NCA) said on Friday August 26.
Download The SIM Registration App
Purpose of the App
- The App provides another means for telecom subscribers to complete their SIM Card Registration using the Ghana Card
- The benefits of the Application include providing convenience for subscribers as they can register in the comfort of their homes, offices or other convenient locations.
- Subscribers who prefer to physically go to their Service Provider’s registration points to complete Stage 2 can still do so.
The NCA urges subscribers to reach out to its Operational Support Centre via toll free number 0800-110-622 or the Authority’s handles on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedln or the NCA’s website, www.nca.org.gh for any enquiries or for more information about the App.
You may also like:
- Ashanti region ranked most violent region in Ghana – FOSDA
- 23000 people test positive for HIV in 6 months – Ghana AIDS Commission
- 15 year old girl injects herself with boyfriend’s HIV-positive blood ‘to prove love’
- Asamoah Gyan cannot be classified as a musician although he sings – Bulldog
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED