There is a job vacancy for Supervisory Contractor (Enterprise Portfolio & Decision Support) At MTN Ghana
Job Summary For Supervisory Contractor (Enterprise Portfolio & Decision Support) At MTN Ghana
Support in analysing data and financial trends that contribute to driving data-driven initiatives to reduce churn and improve revenue and NPS across the enterprise product segments.
- Technology and Platform business
- Multiregulation and multifaceted stakeholder management
- Public Listed Organization
- Environmental, Social and Governance prioritized
- Regionalization structure implication
- Performance driven environment
- Development of a sophisticated client base
- Diverse cultural environment
- Extended workforce management
- Assist in analysing Enterprise Business database per segment
- Assist in coordinating analytics projects to extract, manage, and analyse customer data from multiple applications.
- Assist in analysing and optimize product performance per portfolio
- Assist in ensuring proper portfolio management and product lifecycle management is adhered to.
- Assist in developing and managing reporting templates that enable the business unit to track performance against budgets for all products to ensure compliance on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Assist in the impact assessment of market trends, competitor activity and business solution strategy on quality of customer acquisition and profitability performance (including the impact of marketing propositions/plans).
- Prepare and share daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports against forecast on revenue and gross adds projections for the Business with key stakeholders.
- Undertake analysis of data and market intelligence to advice management about key issues for strategy development to achieve wallet penetration targets.
- Prepare status reports on product performance on continuous bases to guide management decision making on driving profitability growth of the business
- Assist in the management of enterprise profitability KPIs by driving performance towards the sale of products with higher profitability
- Assist in impact assessment of market trends, competitor activity and MTN Business solution strategy on loyalty and customer retention.
- Undertake post launch analysis of products and provide key insights to enhance decision making on products within enterprise business unit
- Track churn to ensure the set KPI is achieved within the business unit along all product lines.
- Provide key support in the design and implementation of churn management initiatives to ensure desired results are achieved.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Minimum of a University Degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Computer / Electrical / Telecommunications Engineering, Marketing or related degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven relevant experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Technical Competencies:
- Knowledge in data analytics
- Knowledge and experience in data reporting/visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc)
- Knowledge and experience in data analytic tools (SQL, Python, SAS)
- Data mining and modelling
- Data visualization and reporting
- Advance excel with excellent modelling skills.
- In depth knowledge of the market and industry
- Understanding of technology and services
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong knowledge in Management of Customers
- Cloud and digital services
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Leads self, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
- Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
- Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
- Ability to focus on priorities and plans.
- Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
- Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem-solving abilities.
- Be able to maintain confidentiality
Must live the MTN Values of:
- Can Do; Integrity; leadership; Innovation; Relationships
Must exhibit the MTN Vital Behaviors of:
- Complete Candor, Complete Accountability, Active Collaboration & Get it done.
- Job Posting At University of Ghana Medical Centre Limited
- SHS Job Opportunities At United Nations
- Job Placement At Absa Bank
How To Apply For Supervisory Contractor (Enterprise Portfolio & Decision Support) At MTN Ghana
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Qualified applicants should indicate vacancy number Ref no: MTN-EBD-ADTRACKSC05 as the email subject
- Ensure that CVs are saved in their names.
- Applications without the subject and CVs saved in their names will automatically be disqualified.
Closing Date: 30th September, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED