It is announced to the hearing of the public that Covenant University undergraduate admission forms are now available for purchase online.
Covenant University is happy to inform the general public that admission forms for its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session are now on sale.
How much does the Covenant University admission form/ post-UTME form costs?
The post-UTME application cost is N7,000 (seven thousand naira). and a N2,000 screening charge (two thousand naira). N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) for card payments and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transactions apply. To apply, go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/.
Who is eligible to apply for Covenant University undergraduate admission programmes?
Applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified candidates for full-time undergraduate degree programs in the following University’s Colleges and Departments:
Covenant University Undergraduate Programmes
- Building Business Administration
- Biology:(Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Estate Management
- Finance (Finance & Technology)
- Industrial Chemistry:(Analytical/Environmental Chemistry) (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Mathematics-Statistics Industrial Mathematics-Computer Sciences
- Industrial Physics:(Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications) (Renewable Energy)
- Industrial Relations and Human Resource
- Management Information and Communication Engineering
- International Relations
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Political Science
- Policy and strategical studies
Eligibility criteria for applying to Covenant University
- Covenant University prospective students must get JAMB forms, select Covenant University, and sit for the Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as stipulated in the relevant advertising for the 2022/2023 admission exercise.
- Applicants must also fill out the Covenant University Application Forms, which are available online.
- Prepare your application for submission using the Application Requirements Checklist section below.
- Examine the information on the website for your desired program, including specific program entrance requirements and application dates.
- By the announced application deadline, all materials provided in support of the application must be received.
How to Apply for Covenant University Undergraduate Programmes
To begin your application, go to https://admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/.
Your admission consideration process will begin after you submit the electronic application form. All electronic papers supporting the application must be submitted. The documents that must be submitted are listed below:
- Statement of Purpose
- Uploading of credentials (Birth certificate, Scanned 2022 JAMB result with your passport photo clearly visible, WAEC or NECO result (if available), Parental Sponsorship Letter. Please remember that all materials must be in PDF format and must be under 100kb in size).
- Principal and Pastoral Reference Letter
- CUSAS Screening and Booking
Covenant University Undergraduate Admission Non-refundable Application Fee
The fee for the application form is non-refundable. The application form can be saved and returned to at a later time. If the application fee is not paid at the end of the form, the application cannot be submitted. For the academic year 2022/2023, the application fee is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). The screening fee for post-UTME is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) for card payments and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transactions apply.
How to write the Covenant University admission’s Statement of Purpose
Prepare a statement of intent (no more than 500 words) and submit it online with the application. Your intellectual interests, academic and professional aims, dreams, and life goals should all be addressed in your personal statement. Please see the academic programs for specific undergraduate programs for more information.
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
For your application to be complete, you’ll need two formal referrals. These recommendations must come from people who can assess your suitability for Covenant University’s undergraduate program. The following people should be included in this group: Your spiritual leader, principal, or any teacher.
CUSAS Screening and Booking
Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State, will host a computer-based Post-UTME screening. Screening Booking would provide access to the screening schedule. Text messages will be used to notify candidates. All candidates must pay a total of N7,000.00 for the form and N2,000.00 for the post-UTME screening. CUSanwo can be used to pay the fee.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED