We are seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team as an AngloGold Ashanti Time and Attendance Officer.
- JOB POSTING : Time & Attendance Officer
- DEPARTMENT : Human Resources
- STRATUM OF ROLE : I H
- EMPLOYMENT STATUS : Permanent
- CLOSING DATE : 7th August 2023
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited, Obuasi Gold Mine is currently near completion of the redevelopment phase to become a modern, efficient and long-term profitable operation. The underground mining operation has been fully mechanized and designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
The Time And Attendance Officer will be accountable for providing direct output support services to the Superintendent – HR Information Systems, within the context of human resource information systems and processes, to provide timely and accurate time and attendance reports and to capture input data in a manner consistent with agreed standards and procedures.
This role is primarily concerned with the capturing, monitoring and reporting on employee work attendance, work duration, payment of shift allowances and general systems administration in relation to the Time and Attendance system. This will be achieved whilst ensuring strict adherence to T&A standards and procedures in consonance with overall Human Resource and business policy framework.
- Assess risks for all tasks and ensure they are controlled before and during task execution.
- Report all incidents and ensure they have been investigated and corrective actions completed on time.
- Act on all corrective actions assigned to you or under your jurisdiction and ensure timely completion
- Investigate all environmental incidents in assigned work areas and prepare reports with recommendations for the Departmental Manager for onward submission to the Environmental Manager or his representative
- 100% compliance to set OHS and Environment KPIs
- Maintain employee shift rosters on the time and attendance system.
- Prepare month-end time/payroll reconciliation report
- Prepare key time and attendance reports such as the daily discrepancy report, daily attendance report, and overtime control report among others.
- Provide basic system administrations functions on the time and attendance system (xTime) to enhance the smooth running of the system as and when required.
- Conduct post-data input audit to confirm data accuracy and completeness
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering / Information Management, Mathematics or related discipline
- A good working knowledge of Xtime and Time & Attendance System and Success Factors is an advantage
- A good appreciation of the provisions of the Data Protection Act 2012 Act 843 and Labour Act 2003 Act 651 would be added advantage
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of any common report authoring tool would be an added advantage
- Conversant with Human Resources Time Management Business Processes
- Good appreciation of the principles of shift roster management and the ability to design and maintain shift rosters in a typical Human Resource Information System
- Display a high level of integrity, honesty, and confidentiality
APPLICATION PROCESS FOR THE TIME AND ATTENDANCE OFFICER
Interested Ghanaians should view the full adverts details and submit applications, with detailed CV.
CLOSING DATE: 7TH AUGUST 2023
You may be interested in:
- Full Time Job At Bosch Africa
- Engineering Systems Officer at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
- Housing Clerk at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED