There is an amazing job vacancy at Bosch Africa. This company is seeking the service of a Financial Accountant.
- Extraction, reconciliation, and co-ordination of payment of indirect taxes payable for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited.
- Responsible for internal and external reporting for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada.
- Month-end closing and year-end closing activities for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls and regulatory requirements.
- Closeexternal annual audits for Robert Bosch Ghana Limited and Robert Bosch Limitada within set timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce, Finance or Accounting option or its equivalent.
- Strong experience in annual external audit process and taxes and preparing notes to the financial statement
- Minimum 4years experience in a similar role
- Previous experience in a multi-national in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of IFRS16 calculation, accounting and tax laws
- Fluent in English (Portuguese will be advantageous)
- ICT (information and computer technology) proficient
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to collaborate with numerous parties and across all levels
- Project management skills to track and follow up efficiently
- Ability to look at the big picture across end-to-end processes and implement successful solutions
- Analyticskills is essential
- Adherence to deadlines, time, and priority management
- Presentation skills
- Service mindset
Location: Accra, Greater Accra
How To Submit A Job Application To Bosch
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED