Npontu Technologies is in search of a technical project manager. The successful candidate shall manage projects that involve a high level of technical expertise and may act as the lead subject matter expert regarding technology.
Position: Project Manager
The successful candidate may be in charge of:
- Hiring and training technical staff;
- Improving the way projects are planned and resources are managed;
- Managing project budget;
- Researching new technologies for projects and maintaining them;
- Managing project resources to achieve expected outcome.:
- Analyze, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects to achieve milestones.
Check Also: Vodafone Ghana Job Posting
Qualification, Skills And Experience:
Successful candidate must have:
- Must have 3+ years of experience in a Project Management role.
- A minimum a degree in Project Management or related technical field.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition.
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentally
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Asanko Gold Ghana Limited Job Recruitment
- Earl International Company Career Update
- New Career Opening At Guinness
How To Submit An Application To Npontu For The Position: Technical Project Manager
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED