Here is the Stanbic Bank Job Opportunity. The Bank is looking for Team Leader, Business Development Consultant (Fixed Term Contract – Accra, Kumasi, and Tamale).
To provide leadership, development, and operational support to a team of Business Development sales consultants and ensure that they proactively acquire New-To-Bank (NTB) Enterprise Clients through the identified ecosystem opportunities within the Business and Commercial Client Segment.
See Also: Amazing Job Offer At Movenpick Hotel
- Translate sales plan and targets into meaningful and actual sales on scorecard at individual level
- Supervise the sales team’s daily performance against target and manage the team’s Outbound sales board
- Implement marketing campaigns and product launch strategies
- Manage sales team customer visits to drive customer retention and sales productivity; and follow through with issues raised in the call reports
- Understand and keep up to date with the changes and developments in the local market/area
- Optimize sales across all the bank’s product offerings
Qualification, Knowledge, Experience and Skills
- First degree from a recognized University
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales role with one year in supervisory role
- Proven leadership and people management record
- Experience in general banking is preferable
- Presentation Skills: Ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise, and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools
- Product Knowledge: Knowledge and understanding of the features, benefits and pricing of the products and services on offer to customers.
- Leadership: Sets clear performance standards and expectations and holds others accountable when these are not met. Takes accountability for team delivery against the expectations and contribution to results.
- Airteltigo Latest Job Offers
- Rockstar Waste Services Job Recruitment
- Catholic Relief Services Job Posting
How To An Application Submit For The Job Opportunity Stanbic Bank
Interested persons should e-mail their current Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com indicating the role and location they are applying for.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.
Deadline: 16th January 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED