To join the Ghana army, individuals need to meet certain requirements and qualifications set by the force. The purpose of these criteria is to make sure that individuals who want to become soldiers have the right skills, physical fitness, and character traits that are needed for military service. It is very important for aspiring army officers to meet these criteria in order to join the team and contribute to national defense and security.
Positions And Requirements
In addition to the general eligibility criteria, applicants must have a First Degree not below Second Class Lower from a recognised university/Institution.
2. Signal Corps
In addition to the general eligibility criteria, applicants must have a First Degree not below Second Class Lower from a recognised university/institution in any of the following fields:
- Computer Science.
- Computer/Software Engineering.
- Instrumentation/Network/System Engineering.
- Network/Software Engineering.
- Cyber/Forensic Security.
- Network Security.
- Info Tech Systems Auditing.
- Information Systems Science
- Management Information Systems.
- Information Communication Technology.
- Telecom Engineering.
- Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- Radio/Satellite Communication Engineering.
- Geomatic Engineering
About The Ghana Army
It is the branch of the Ghana Armed Forces that focuses on land operations. They have the responsibility of ensuring national defense and maintaining peace. The organization was established in 1956 following Ghana’s independence.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED