There is a job vacancy for the position of Service Coordinator at Halliburton. They are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Determines allocation of resources of internal and external equipment materials and personnel across multiple job sites within assigned NWA
- Communicates effectively with customers and service delivery staff to resolve service delivery issues and irregularities
- Creates Sales Orders pursuant to contracts and pricing agreements for both scheduled and call-out jobs
- Coordinates day-to-day activities of individuals performing job / resource planning roles
- Coordinates the engagement and use of third-party services and equipment within NWA
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
- Basic math, reading, writing and computer skills
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations
- Minimum 8 years working experience
You Might Also Be Interested In:
- Mantrac Job Recruitment For August 2022
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Systems for Development (S4D) August 2022 Job Opportunities
How To Apply For Service Coordinator at Halliburton
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your mail subject must be the position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 31st August, 2022
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED