Halliburton is seeking to recruit Coiled Tubing Operator Assistant. Kindly find below the details of the job.
Position: Coiled Tubing Operator Assistant
• Assist in preparation of equipment
• Assist in equipment function checks at facilities
• Develops skills to identify, maintain and troubleshoot equipment
• Develops skill sets to perform hydrostratic testing on BOP and reels during pre/post job procedures
• Develops skill sets to maintain and operate coil tubing support equipment (flow back package)
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent relevant qualification
• Basic math, reading, writing and computer skills
• Ability to identify basic electronics used on coiled tubing and pumping equipment
• Minimum 5 years working experience
How To Apply for the Coiled Tubing Operator Assistant at Halliburton
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit CV and application letter to:email@example.com
Your mail subject must be the position you are applying for.
Closing Date: 31 August, 2022
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Other Recommended Jobs:
- Coiled Tubing Service Supervisor at Halliburton
- Service Supervisor – Well Testing at Halliburton
- Mantrac Job Recruitment For August 2022
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Job Vacancy For Manager At KPMG
- Latest Job Opening At Cummins
- Job Vacancy At Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
- New Job Opportunities At Legal Aid Commission
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED