A new role is now open at Newmont Mining Corporation. The company is looking to hire a Maintenance Engineer.
About This Role:
The Asset Management Operating Support Network (AM OSN) will provide subject matter expert (SME) and engineering support for global programs, such as Full Potential, Operate for Reliability (O4R), defect elimination, asset integrity, and root cause analysis. The Maintenance Engineer is a site-based role that reports centrally and is responsible for supporting site teams with subject matter expertise and support in rolling out recommendations from Reliability Engineers and specialized global programs including Hydrocarbon Management and Asset Integrity.
Check Also: Massive Job Recruitment At GIZ Ghana
In This Role You Will:
Safety and Health
- Demonstrate proactive leadership in achieving a global Newmont culture of safety and health.
- Actively promote Newmont’s safety standards and improvement initiatives.
Support site Asset Management teams with technical engineering expertise
- Implement solutions for gaps or challenges faced by site Asset Management teams relating to maintenance engineering support.
- Ensure site Asset Management teams are supported with best-in-class technical support when planning complex tasks, selecting and managing technical vendors, and conducting inspections.
- Providing training of site personnel to support Asset Management programs including hydrocarbon management and condition monitoring.
- Lead inspections and root cause analysis investigations at site.
See Also: Job Opportunities at the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS)
Ensure governance and successful execution of Asset Management Operating Support Network (AM OSN) programs on sites
- Identify and mitigate challenges at sites relating to execution and governance of global reliability engineering, hydrocarbon management, and asset integrity programs and recommendations.
- Act as site champion for Asset Management programs.
Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, a technical diploma, or equivalent industry experience.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system experience desirable.
- Understanding of reliability principles and data driven insights.
- 3-5 years of experience in heavy industry.
- Experience with manual and computerized maintenance planning systems.
- Experience with change, communication and knowledge management methodologies.
- Experience in implementing Asset Management principles and best practices across multiple sites.
- Experience using analytical tools and processes that improve Asset Management performance, reliability and safety, reducing operating costs and maximizing return on assets.
- Experience with root cause analysis of production loss and development of successful solutions to reduce losses.
- Experience facilitating statutory / regulatory requirements.
Recommended: Waiter/Waitress Jobs abroad for Foreigners
- Position will be site based.
- Position may be required to travel domestically and internationally.
- Flexible hours required to accommodate global nature of work.
How To Submit An Submit An Application For Newmont Mining Corporation’s Open Role
To Apply, Click Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED