A Retail Shop Manager is needed at the Customer Experience department – AT. S/He will report to the Retail Manager and will manage AT shops to ensure superior customer service as well as driving revenue growth.
Working closely with Retail Manager to ensure uniformity of AT Retail CEX guidelines.
- Responsible for performance management of owned shop employees.
- Provide coaching, recommend and supervise training for team members.
- Enforce and track process adherence of all customer experience employees in the shop.
- Participate in all trainings and personal development exercises.
- Provide team briefing and coaching programs to enhance service delivery.
- Manage customer experience deliverables, standards, processes, service levels and compliance in the store.
- Supervise health of acquisitions and ensure compliance on activations.
- Manage and ensure availability of products/devices in the shop.
- Responsible for driving enhanced customer experience in the shop.
Responsible for team engagement.
- Ensure that L2 and L3 tickets are handled according to defined SLAs.
- Drive customer engagement initiatives in the store.
- Ensure good ratings on T-NPS and CES
Job Suggestion: Account Payable Officer At AT Ghana
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- 2-4 years of experience in retail operations and management.
- Excellent knowledge in retail operations management
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- People management skills
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How To Forward Applications For The Vacancy: Retail Shop Manager
Deadline: 25th August, 2023
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED