A role is open at AT Ghana where the successful applicant will join as an Account Payable Officer for Account Payment in the Finance Department. (S)He will report to the Account Payable Manager and will maintain and schedule due payables for prompt Payment.
- Ensure Timely and accurate execution of payments.
- Resolve Payment issues with Banks and vendors where necessary.
- Report on Overdue invoices for management Advise.
- Follow up to close all payment hold-ups within the process.
- Ensure Relevant documents are made available for smooth payment to Vendors.
- Ensure accurate tax deduction per Vendor Profile at each payment.
- Communicate Payment Remittance with Vendors as and when payments are made.
- Ensure Approval Matrix is compiled to for all payment instruction.
- Ensure all Internal controls relating to payments are always adhered to.
- Ensure timely payment of critical invoices to ensure smooth business flow.
- Ensure that no assigned invoice is paid beyond their due dates.
- Support in Month End closing process
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree. Knowledge of core accounting will be an added advantage.
- Minimum two (2) to three (3) years of experience in a related/relevant field
- Part Professional qualification in ACCA, CIMA or ICAG
- A good user of MS Office suites with emphasis on Excel
- Positive attitude
- Assertive – being tough, when necessary, without fear or favor
- Confidence, courage, and conviction – challenging the status quo and breaking down silo barriers to performance and overcoming resistance to change.
- Resilience – to repeatedly challenge despite setbacks and resistance.
Mode Of Application For The Position: Account Payable Officer
Apply By: 25th August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED