AT Ghana is looking to hire a new person to join the team as a Treasury Analyst in the Finance Department.
Risk & Control management
- Ensure Adherence to all internal control procedures.
- Support month end activities to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness of information from the branches.
- Make available to the ACE team and the business all bank statements daily to ensure both bank reconciliation and DTR’s are performed (Both MFS & GSM)
- Respond and perform corrective actions on all outstanding items on the Bank Reconciliation Statements, n-1.
- Ensure all controls evidence both on MFS & GSM are archived on the shared and drive and reviewed monthly.
- Ensure bank mandates confirmation is performed monthly and evidence archived.
- Ensure all receipts in all the banks are classified and shared with all the stakeholders daily.
- Prepare roaming and interconnect receipts report & share daily without errors.
- Ensure transactions do not age on the BRS beyond the stipulated period.
- Ensure all shops are funded both with e-money and cash on timely basis and booked in the GL accordingly.
- Ensure sales across all the shops are banked n-1.
- Prepare, analyze (per policy &risks appetites) and submit cash & bank balances position daily.
- Analyze, account and reconcile all Ioan interest and fees on monthly basis.
Check This: Job Advert At Odotobri Rural Bank
Required Qualification and Experience:
- A minimum of a First Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience.
- Relevant Audit processing knowledge.
- Good Company and Industry Knowledge.
Qualities, Skills & Competencies Required:
- Strong character.
- Ability to engage people.
- Attentive to details with special discipline for cash management.
- Positive, enthusiastic, proactive and dynamic attitude.
- Result oriented and high sense of integrity.
- Strong analytical and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to lead and mange project to from start to finish.
- Leading skills.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills (ability to deal with a cross-function of people).
Application Process For Job As A Treasury Analyst
Click on this Link to visit the official company website.
Application Deadline: 22nd August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED