The services of a Head, Contact Center, Quality Assurance & Experience is needed at AT Ghana. This is a full time job located in Accra.
Work closely with Customer Experience Director to drive quality of service delivery, process compliance across all touchpoints and provide a seamless experience across digital channels, manage Mobile Number Portability as well as run an effective HVC engagement program using T-NPS, CES and other indicators as the barometers.
Contact Center, Retail and Social Media Channels
- Listening and evaluating calls
- Mystery shopping of retail shops including franchise shops
- Monitor and evaluate customer interactions.
- Monthly business review with BPO Partner on performance and ensure conformity with set targets and customer experience.
- Call Center operations management including ensuring all service and operations KPIs are met for level 1 inbound.
- Ensure operational efficiency and enhance customer experience through self-service tools such as encouraging customers who call agents to adopt IVR and other digital channels and use the dynamic IVR efficiently.
- Improve operational efficiency via KPIs such as average call duration, calls per agent within experience standards.
- Create framework to ensure accurate forecasting of call volumes.
- Training of leadership across channels on identified gaps and processes.
- Ensure certification of executives at the various touchpoints
- Periodic refresher trainings for all employees across the various channels
- Conducting train, the trainer activities for all partner trainers.
Read More: Job Advert At Odotobri Rural Bank
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- MBA from a recognized institution is an advantage.
- 5- 7 years of experience in customer experience driven environment including contact center operations and 2-4 years in a similar role.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge in contact center operations, platforms and solutions.
- Partner Management
- Good knowledge in compliance processes
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge in KYC processes and procedures
- Solid knowledge of CEX including T-NPS and CES
- Team Player with leadership competencies
- An analytical mind able to appreciate the complexities of procedures and policies.
- Excellent knowledge in customer complaint management /process
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated experience and success in managing a contact center.
How To Submit An Application For The Role: Head – Contact Center & Quality Assurance
Closing Date for Application: 22ndAugust 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED