We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is manage the development of our company’s product. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Basically, the product manager will be responsible for managing the product throughout the product life cycle from planning to execution in support of organizational strategy and objectives.
- Defining product development strategies and roadmaps
- Determine user needs and desires by research and collecting user data and market information
- Generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies for different user segments
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scoping and prioritizing activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with tech teams to deliver product features with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Driving product launches including working with marketing team, executives, and other product stakeholders
- Perform research and collect user data to help inform product development strategies
- Implement strategies to align product with organization goals and missions
- Evaluating promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Driving the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of the company
- Analyzing consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI and build vs. buy perspective
- Assessing current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
- Analyzing product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re successful achieved
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining production timelines across multiple departments
- Appraising new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plan
- Maintain product management staff by recruiting, orienting and training of employees
- Other duties as assigned by manager
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use “Product Manager” as the subject of your email. Add a cover email to the body of your email and attach a cover letter.
Closing Date: Ongoing
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED