An Esthetician is needed at Kempinski Hotel. The incumbent in this position is responsible for delivering a variety of spa and beauty services in a safe and comfortable manner. Maintaining equipment and inventory of products. Acknowledging and responding to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations.
- To deliver treatments and whole spa experience to high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for. This means tailoring treatments where needed in accordance with Resense training.
- To ‘connect’ and communicate with guests. Get to know and understand the guest and record preferences and information as required.
- To be very knowledgeable of all treatments offered and aware of any promotions on offer at any given time.
- Ensure that the handover is completed in the guest journey as per the outlined standard, follow up on treatment experience, expectations and satisfaction and act on any discrepancies.
- Following scheduled roster and daily appointment schedule.
- Manage levels of professional stock and supplies.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s standard operating procedures & policies.
- Responsible for achieving sales targets as set by the Spa Director/Head Therapist.
- Assist with demonstrations/ events as required.
- Must adhere to training as set down by the Spa Director and Head Therapist.
- To use the correct quantities of products as specified by the manufacturer and not exceed that amount.
- To supervise and conduct the safety of users and equipment at the Spa and to receive training to ensure that all relevant legislation pertaining to the Health and Safety and Hygiene standards are implemented and monitored within the spa.
- To maintain a high standard of appearance and personal hygiene as per Resense policy.
- To always be punctual and prepared in advance of treatments.
- Ensure that daily sales figures are accurately recorded.
- To be adaptable and accountable for all actions.
- To cover reception as and when required.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
Desired Skills and Qualifications
- Beauty Therapy and Massage Certificate
- Basic Facials and advanced facials
- Experience in lash fixing
- First Aid and CPR Certificate. (an advantage)
- Previous spa therapy experience in an international standard spa.
- Training in anatomy and physiology.
- Make-up experience (an added advantage)
- Experience in Aromatherapy massage, Swedish massage, Knowledge in Equipment operations
- Willing to work shift hours including evenings and weekends
- Articulate communication skills with adequate level of written English.
- Friendly and Caring.
- Genuine interest in holistic treatments.
- Service Minded
- Team player
- Standard Bank Group Announces New Job Vacancy
- SOS Children’s Villages Job Placement
- Webster University Job Opening
How To Submit An Application For Esthetician (Kempinski Hotel)
Click on this Link to submit your application.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED