Fidelity Bank is looking to hire a new Product Manager – Retail Liability Products. This is a full time job vacancy located in Accra Ghana.
- Lead the development, implementation, and management of the bank’s liability products and related services.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the products align with the bank’s strategy and meet customer needs.
- Collate and analyze Liability information of the Consumer Banking Function by product and branches
- Provide input into Liabilities product planning of the Consumer Banking Function
Check This: Full Time Job Vacancy At Aquaya Ghana
- Knowledge of product development cycles, from conception and design to launch and monitoring
- Ability to analyze complex data, market trends, and customer behavior to make informed decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for effective collaboration and customer engagement.
- Demonstrate the ability to collaborate with technology teams, adept at understanding technology-related requirements, and integrating innovative digital solutions for product evolution to deliver customer value
- Ability to understand customer needs, preferences, and feedback to design products that enhance customer satisfaction
- Detailed working knowledge of all Fidelity policies and operational procedures relevant to the Retail Banking business
- Familiarity with banking regulations and compliance standards, ensuring all products adhere to legal requirements
- Strong problem-solving skills to address challenges related to product development and customer issues
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Fidelity Bank Retail Banking products and digital services
- Good understanding of the profitability of the product set to ensure focused analysis
- Candidates should have a strong excel and database skills. Superior Information capability.
Application Guide For The Role Of Product Manager – RLP
Deadline: 11th December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED