Aquaya is here with a new and exciting job opening. They are recruiting a Finance and Operations Associate for a full-time position based in Accra, Ghana. They are look for someone who is willing to start work as soon as possible.
The Finance and Operations Associate will report to Aquaya’s Finance Manager and will focus on supporting Aquaya’s operational needs in Ghana. The current Aquaya team includes over 40 employees across seven countries. Aquaya has seven full-time employees based in Accra and five full-time employees remote across Ghana (Kumasi, Sunyani, Tamale) as well as numerous contractors. The role holder will support the finance and operations work in Ghana and beyond.
Criteria for the position:
The following qualifications are necessary for this position:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business administration.
- At least four (4) years of experience in finance, operations, office management, and/or HR administration experience.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding computer skills and facility using Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, and online platforms.
- Fluency in English.
- Willingness to work across numerous time zones, which may include early morning or late evening video calls.
Compensation and Benefits:
This is a full-time position with an initial 3-month probationary period. Aquaya offers competitive salaries that are commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical insurance and enrolment in a pension plan.
How To Apply Aquaya Ghana’s Job
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED