The position of Procurement Manager is open at AT Ghana. The successful candidate will join our team as a Manager for Procurement in the Supply Chain Department.
(S)He will report to the Director for Procurement and will lead procurement organization to identify cost savings opportunities, execute sourcing strategies and ensure compliance in the procurement of all items and services required.
- Lead team in all aspects of procurement, specifically supplier selection, negotiation, and supply management according to the procurement policy.
- Create, execute, and re-evaluate category strategies aligned to company goals for all areas of significant spending.
- Ensure implementation of global supply chain strategies in local operation and represent the local operation interests in global strategy creation.
- Overall responsibility for supply base management of existing supply base, actively seek market knowledge for existing and new products/services and shape supply base for efficiency.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with key suppliers.
- Translate commercial strategies into executable procurement concepts, plans, and business models that best serve the company strategy.
Read On: Assistant Procurement Manager At AT
Required Qualification and Experience
- University Degree in Procurement, Business Administration, Economics. Preferably a master’s degree or higher.
- International procurement certification.
- Minimum 4-8 years procurement experience preferably with a telecom background.
- Experience in managing teams.
- Experience and knowledge in the procurement system.
How To Apply For The Role Of Manager, Procurement At AT
If you want to work in this role, Click Here
Closing Date: 10th January, 2024.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED