Alliance Française d’Accra is advertising a new career vacancy. The branch is recruiting a full-time Accounts assistant. This is an in person, One (1) year Fixed Term (renewable) Contract.
- Responsibility for posting transactions to Quickbooks
- Bank Reconciliations
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Performing monthly balance sheet reconciliation,
- Preparation of Periodic reports to the director on treasury
- Book stock management (including advising on book orders)
- Follow up on debtors and handled debts collection
- Invoicing, writing cheques
- Provide support in statutory close and Financial Statement preparation
- Prepare for audit and ensure the smooth running of the audit process.
- Administrative duties as required
- Must be Ghanaian or have permanent residency
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting or finance
- At least two years_working experience in accounting role
- Knowledge of Quickbooks or other accounting software
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week. (Monday – Friday).
Mode Of Application For Alliance Française, Accra’s Vacancy
Please send your CV and application letter to the email: email@example.com
Apply Before: 30th January, 2024.
The Institution’s Overview:
It was established in 1957 as an independent, not-for-profit association. It operates under local law and was founded by members of civil society who wanted to promote cultural and linguistic exchange. Its goal is to foster the promotion of the French language, celebrate cultural diversity, and encourage cultural exchanges between France and Ghana, driven by a shared passion for mutual growth.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED