A Direct Sales Supervisor is needed at AT Ghana. The successful candidate will join as a Direct sales supervisor in the sales and distribution department in Ashanti North.
Responsibilities Of A Direct Sales Supervisor
- Develop and grow businesses in assigned regions by recruiting & managing mobile agents
- Provide technical feedback with reference to issues with activation
- Provide reports to the Direct Sales/Regional Manager
- Ensure that BTL activities are held on schedule and report on results
- Prepare monthly activation and BTL schedule and executes accordingly
- Identify Business/Activation opportunities in the market
- You are responsible for ensuring that there is adequate branding for/of the team
- Recruit Points of Activation
- Prepare and submit monthly itinerary on the last Friday of every (current) month
- Prepare daily route before going out on the field/market and sending daily visitation tracker
- Hold daily morning meetings with the team and align on the plan for the day
Recommended: Procurement Manager At AT Ghana
Required Qualification and Experience
- A University degree from a recognized University with emphasis in Marketing or a Higher National Diploma (HND) from related business fields.
- A minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a Sales and Distribution role and operation experience preferable in FMCG.
- Proficiency in IT software’s such as Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written English is essential.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Good execution and reporting skills.
- Must be licensed to drive and with clean driver’s license/record.
Closing Date: 10th January, 2024.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED