Premium Foods Limited (PFL) is currently looking for a well-organized person with good analytical skills to join the team as a Finished Goods Warehouse Officer.
Ghana’s largest company that processes crops is called Premium Foods Limited (PFL). It is based in EjisuKwaso in the Ashanti Region.
- Make sure that finished goods and other leftovers are stored in a way that saves money.
- In charge of making sure the products in the warehouses are stacked correctly.
Location and Reporting Line: This job is at Premium Foods Limited’s Kwaso Factory in Kumasi, and it reports directly to the Finished Goods Warehouse Supervisor.
What the job is really about (the main tasks)
- Overall responsibility for making sure that the stock position of daily finished goods is always accurate.
- Make sure the warehouses have enough GMP.
- Check the goods for quality before sending them to different customers.
- Must make sure that the right amount of goods are on the trucks.
- Make sure that products are checked every day from the time they are packed until they are in the finished goods warehouse. This will cut down on losses at the end of the month.
- When taking stock, make sure that the stock is stacked or organized in a way that makes it easy to count.
- Check and count the things that were sent from production to the warehouse to make sure they meet the requirements.
- Be sure that the quality and quantity of the goods in the warehouse don’t change.
- Make sure that all HACCP and Food Safety rules are always followed.
- Make sure there is a lot of safety at work so that people don’t get hurt and things don’t break.
- Keep in touch with the managers in charge of production, raw materials, and quality to make sure everything goes well.
- Take stock of all stock items once a month, three times a year, and once a year.
Skills, work history, and qualifications
- HND Buying and managing supplies and stores.
- At least three years of experience working in food preparation or a related field.
- Good skills in planning, budgeting, and getting things in order.
- Food Safety Management Systems and Safety Protocols must be well understood.
- Showed that they could make quick decisions to get rid of or cut down on waste.
- Ability to solve any problem that comes up while making sales at the warehouse.
- Work with the production, buying, and sales teams on-site to be able to lead and manage people well.
- Must be able to lead well and think critically.
- People management skill
- Attention to details
- Ability to multitask
- Being able to know enough Microsoft Office
How to Apply for the Warehouse Officer at Premium Foods Limited
If you meet the above requirements, send your Cover Letter and updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with FG Warehouse Manager in the subject line NO LATER THAN Monday, March 27, 2023.
Note: Only those who make the short list will be contacted.
Other Job Options are:
- New Job Vacancy At Ghandour Cosmetics Limited
- Job Opportunities at the Ghana Statistical Service (GSS)
- Job Opportunity At Ghana Food Movement
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED