GES Opens Recruitment Portal For 2023. The Ghana Education Service is requesting application from qualified trained teachers who have Diploma in Basic Education Certificate to be considered for employment.
Recommended: UK to recruit teachers from Ghana from 2023
- To laciatate Learning using 21st century technology
- Continuously improve learner’s ability to research using new technologies
- Teach highly motivated learners: cater for learners with different learning ability and help them achieve excellent academic results
- Attend relevant and continuous professional development sessions
- Use a variety of assessment tools and tasks to accurately assess levels of learners” competency
- Any other responsibility that would be assigned to you by your Head of institution
Applicants who wish to apply should meet the following criteria:
- Must have completed Diploma in Basic Education Programme and has no outstanding examination or referrals.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Service.
- Must have passed the National Teacher Licensure Examination.
- Must be ready to work wherever his/her services would be needed.
Other Recommended Posts:
- UK Teaching Jobs with Visa Sponsorship
- February 2023 Job Posting At Unilever.
- SHS Job Opening At GIZ Ghana
- Job Vacancy At Ghana Employers Association
How To Send An Application To GES For The 2023 Open Recruitment Portal
If you are a qualified and passionate teacher looking for an opportunity to train the Ghanaian child to contribute lo nation-building in the future, access the GES Official Website Here
Application Window: 10th February, 2023 to 24th February, 2023.
Note: Only application forms accessed on the GES website: www.gespromotions.goy.gh would be accepted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED