A fresh work opportunity is open at Yinson. They are hiring a Operations Training Simulator Trainer (Production Operator). The OTS Trainer will be responsible for all facets of the Takoradi Shore base Office Training Centre Operations with his primary role being the Operations Training Simulator (OTS) Trainer and occasionally support as a Production Operator for the FPSO JAK
- Responsible for the development and implementation of OTS training and competency programs for Yinson Production West Africa Limited (YPWAL)
- Accountable for the administration of Operations and the OTS training activities, including competency mapping, curriculum design, scenario creation and activity administration
- Develop lesson plans and assessment guides for Operations and the OTS training and assessment delivery.
- Evaluate Operator performance during training and assessments and provide feedback to Candidates, Supervisors, and Management as necessary
- Work with current methods of training and deliver and develop and implement methods to track and measure the effectiveness of Operations and the OTS programs
- Accountable for the collection and sharing of Operations and the OTS training and competency metrics and work with local management to ensure quality and internal standards for the Plaquemines facility
- Conduct regular audits and verification of Operations and the OTS activities, materials, and records to ensure overall program effectiveness and advise the Training and Competency Superintendent of any identified gaps and action plans
Recommended Post: Career Opening At Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group
- Education and Certifications: Degree/Diploma/Technical Qualification or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience: +/-10 years in the operation of oil and gas pipelines, operating Distributed Control Systems in process or chemical processing facilities.
- Train the Trainer and Assessor qualification or working to beneficial to the role
- Strong working knowledge of the Operations and the OTS Training Simulator and its design capability.
- Thorough understanding of Operations and the OTS training development and delivery within an operating environment.
- Effective communicator at all levels of an organization with individuals and groups from different disciplines, industries, and governmental agencies.
- Organized and able to manage multiple situations.
- Advanced Skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in assessing high-risk positions to accredited industry standards
Application Process For Work At Yinson
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED