A new career opportunity is open at Seaboard Overseas and Trading Group. They are hiring an IT Solutions Delivery Manager. The incumbent leads a combination of internal and external IT solution delivery teams and vendors to ensure adequate core ERP systems support and optimisation.
- Evaluate and recommend strategic direction for IT solutions and IT organizational structure in line with company goals and objectives.
- Drive the evolution of existing ERPs in line with strategy
- Oversight of ERP selection and implementation at affiliates
- Coordinate the interface of Affiliate ERP’s with SOTG data and analytics initiatives
- Govern the development of solutions at our industrial affiliates.
- Proactively identify, evaluate, and deploy managed services to enhance customer service levels.
- Establish internal/external policies, standards, processes, and templates for working with internal IT teams and vendors, and create vendor contracts, performance, relationship, and risk management procedures.
- Identify and execute value opportunities with the business and vendors supporting the business. Classify, rationalize, and optimize the solution and vendor portfolio. Ensure there are clear metrics across all key performance indicators to ensure strong performance management and provide oversight to vendor audits when required.
- Conduct interviews to gather requirements via workshops, questionnaires, surveys, site visits, workflow storyboards, uses cases, scenarios, logical data modeling, and other methods. Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user classes, as well as their characteristics.
- Analyze and verify requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into functional requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project team.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Computer Programming preferred
- 8+ years’ relevant work experience leading and influencing a team.
- Experience with launching and managing on-shore/off-shore managed captive/service models for custom development, solutions support, software as a service, and solution as a service of large scale involving domestic/international travel required.
- Experience in one or more software development lifecycle methodologies required: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, etc.
- Experience in many of the following IT/Business solutions/tools required: MS Dynamics 365/NAV BC/AX, on-premise/SaaS/Custom, Informatica, Cognos, Power BI etc.
- Experience in many of the following business processes required: process manufacturing, sales and marketing, supply chain planning, inventory management, logistics optimization and distribution, procurement and plant maintenance, food safety and quality assurance, finance, etc.
- Fluent in English is required.
- Fluency in French is preferred.
- Experience in the Food and Beverage industry preferred.
- Must be in good physical health due to physical remoteness of location and operations.
- Must be able to operate outside normal comfort zone at times.
- Travel will be 15% or less.
How To Send An Application For Seaboard Overseas & Trading Group’s Career Offer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED