There are great job Openings at IFC -International Finance Corporation. The services of an Operations Analyst is needed at this company.
- Work closely with the Country Head and be responsible for supporting client engagement leads on day-to-day operational program delivery.
- Support the Country and Regional Management team with overall project management, planning, and monitoring of deliverables (briefs, project documents, studies, etc.) to ensure timely and quality delivery of the work program. S/he must maintain a high degree of professionalism.
- Help support pipeline development and transaction processing across all industry groups by providing industry contextual data, company analysis, comparator analysis, industry research, etc.
- Ensure Investment /Advisory /Upstream projects are meeting corporate requirements regarding IDD (Integrity Due Diligence), budgets, ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance), and public disclosure
- Serve as the ‘go-to’ person for data/research and all operational/resource support work for the region as directed by the Country Head and the regional management team.
- Extract data from internal and external databases, manipulate and present the data in a variety of formats for a variety of audiences to a high degree of accuracy and consistency and update/maintain the information in the database regularly.
- Prepare presentations, reports and excel spreadsheets to present information to a variety of audiences including country strategy submissions, sections of World Bank Country Partnership Framework documents, inputs into business plans, and work program agreements.
Check Also: High Paying Job Vacancy At Civitas Learning
• Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Business or similar, Masters’ Degree Preferred.
• 2-3 years’ work experience in banking, consulting or another fast-paced, knowledge-based work environment.
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and database skills.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail and quality.
• Excellent teamwork skills, ability to take initiative and work across organizational boundaries. High on energy with strong professionalism/ maintaining confidentiality and using discretion when required.
• Familiarity with IFC databases (such as MIS, RMS, and other iDesk applications) would be an advantage.
• Experience of IFC strategy and budgeting processes would be an advantage.
• Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while working on multiple projects.
How To Submit A Job Application At International Finance Corporation
Closing Date: 9th August, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED