Unilever is open to accept new applications for the position of Shift Manager in Tema.
This brand is the place where you can bring your purpose to life with the work that you do – creating a better business and a better world. If you are to drive manufacturing operations to the agreed plan on volume, cost, safety, quality and other KPIs, then this role is just for you!
Your Main Work
Idividual Business Impact – Achievement Against Flexible Goals
- Efficiently managing the receipt of chemical and packaging materials.
- Planning and executing floor operations to meet flexible goals in volume, quality, output reliability, cost, and safety.
- Monitoring material consumption, minimizing waste levels, and reducing material variance through accurate record-keeping.
Contribution To Team Success
- Organizing and controlling labour, including operators, technicians, and contingent workers.
- Supervising weekly and monthly stock counts and overseeing general Fourth Shift transactions.
- Driving autonomous maintenance activities on the shop floor.
- Supporting the implementation of best practices such as WCM, HACCP, and audit recommendations.
- Ensuring workers wear appropriate personal protective clothing and comply with safety, health, and environmental rules.
What You Need To Succeed
- BSc Chemical Engineering, BSc Mechanical Engineering or Sciences
- Supply Chain experience (planning and SAP)
- Minimum 3 years experience in FMCG and managing people.
- Knowledge of WCM and SAP.
- Candidates must have practical experience in applying preventative maintenance and autonomous maintenance strategies within a manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must be able to analyze factory and technical processes to identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Ability to demonstrate Strong coaching skills is a pre-requisite, enquiring, supportive, and challenging.
How To Send An Open Job Request To Unilever
For a variety of job vacancies check this category out
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED