The service of a VCentre & Cloud System Admin is needed at Vodafone.
- Installation, upgrade and maintenance of all windows operating system, services and 3rd party products
- Install hardware and software upgrades according to established specifications.
- Performs performance monitoring, regular back-up and ensures others comply with back-up procedures.
- Adds and deletes users, user directories, passwords and applications as needed.
- Executes recovery procedures according to established guidelines.
- Analyses and resolves problems on a local level in an accurate and timely manner; escalates problem to appropriate personnel.
- Answers calls from local administrators and/or users in a timely manner.
- Schedules and/or performs maintenance on components as needed.
- Implement security policies and administer security rules.
- Provide system accounting reports for CPU usage, disk, IO.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience:
- Exceptional track record in the configuration, management of Microsoft Infrastructure Platform including the physical, VCentre and Cloud systems
- Hardening and patching of windows operating systems
- Understanding and proven capability of working within an environment of rapid operational and cultural change
- Must have working knowledge in virtualization and cloud computing
- Strong problem diagnosing and troubleshooting skills.
- Support greater use of automation of all key activities
Must have Technical and Professional Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, Diploma in information systems
- MCITP,MCSE or related field preferred
- 4 or more years of Microsoft administration
- 2+ years’ experience with Antivirus administration and Support
- 2+ years’ experience with Virtual Servers, VMWARE, Windows Terminal Server Management and Security and Server Configuration
How To Apply For The Job: VCentre & Cloud System Admin
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED