Vodafone Ghana is hiring a Fraud Prevention & Monitoring Manager. As the role holder your purpose is to design, create, and oversee an effective fraud management operation within the telecom sector, implementing industry-leading strategies to safeguard revenue streams, uphold business reputation, mitigate the risk of regulatory fines, minimize subscriber losses, and prevent disruptions to overall operations.
Accountabilities and Decision Ownership:
- Effectively manage the general Fraud Management operations to ensure incidents of fraud and potential fraud are timely identified and mitigated to prevent financial and non-financial loses.
- Ensure that, adequately controls and systems are deployed to prevent and detect fraudulent incidents and activities relating to but not limited as follows – (SIM box, roaming fraud, high usage, SMS spamming, SMS A2P bypass, PABX, Recharge abuse, IRSF/PRS, commission abuse).
- Coordinate fraud risk reviews of key products and services as required as per Security-by-Design strategy.
- Lead in the identification, coordination, and implementation of mitigation measures for new fraud schemes.
- Perform scheduled fraud risk assessment.
- Review of Fraud related reports
- Engagement in external/internal Fraud forum activities
- Analysis of internal and external trends of incidents
- Responsible for addressing audit and compliance issues.
- Coordinate and deliver on all lawful LEA Disclosure policies and legislative guidelines
Check This: Job Recruitment At Spearson Limited Ghana
Must have Technical/Professional Specification:
- First degree in Computer Science
- Chartered Accountant or an MBA
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- A related professional qualification will be an added advantage.
How To Apply For The Position Of Fraud Prevention & Monitoring Manager
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED